bien venu sur le site informatique  Index du Forum
bien venu sur le site informatique  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Translate this page/Traduire cette page :  de  
AntiVirus suggestions

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bien venu sur le site informatique Index du Forum -> bien venu sur le site informatique -> anti virus
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
crowek

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Juil - 13:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: AntiVirus suggestions Répondre en citant

Hello,

In light of my recent experience with Gigabyte's site, I am looking into improving my A/V program. Decent reviews seem hard to find anymore and the ones I've seen seem to find Kaspersky and BitDefender as their latest darlings. I have used the paid version of BitDefender in the past but still had to put up with pop up ads even though it was paid for. Don't know if that's still true of it. 
I don't mind paying up for good protection. I'm kinda hesitant about Kaspersky because of certain events in their history, but I recognize that nobody's perfect. So I have come to ask my fellow Gerbils for their opinions. Anyone who would be so kind as to take the time to tell me what brand they use and why, I would greatly appreciate it.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: 
https://techreport.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=119277
Video Production Agencies

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 13 Juil - 13:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bien venu sur le site informatique Index du Forum ->
   anti virus
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation