bien venu sur le site informatique  Index du Forum
bien venu sur le site informatique  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Translate this page/Traduire cette page :  de  
Best Way to learn C++? Help me

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bien venu sur le site informatique Index du Forum -> bien venu sur le site informatique -> c ++ langage programmation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
crowek

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Juin - 11:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Best Way to learn C++? Help me Répondre en citant

Hi,

So I'm trying to learn C++. I took a class in my high school. but they didn't say what language it was. I went to the class and found out it was java. It screwed me over because I was learning C++ and java at the same time. So I got a C in that classThat aside. I'm currently reading a book calledBeginning C++ through Game programming, Third Edition by Michael Dawson. I'm about 136 pages in out of 382 pages. I'm reading page by page and many people suggest I don't do that. they said to learn form examples but I am terrible at that. Can anyone help me. When I read the book I zone out(same for every other book), but i'm really passionate about learning Modeling and Programming. I also get frustrated some times when I don't understand a concept for example Vectors and iterators. Im currently learning those in the book and It confuses me. The book is great it has great examples but I just suck at reading. I've tried cplusplus.com to and learncpp.com I'm not a fan of internet tutorials, and finally Video tutorials are good but I only have one monitor and sometimes the tutorials on the internet the go so slow or too fast.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.cryengine.com/community_archive/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=116030
Motion graphics Video service

Thank you. 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Juin - 11:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bien venu sur le site informatique Index du Forum ->
   c ++ langage programmation
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation