bien venu sur le site informatique  Index du Forum
bien venu sur le site informatique  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Translate this page/Traduire cette page :  de  
Anti-spyware: false positive reports

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bien venu sur le site informatique Index du Forum -> bien venu sur le site informatique -> anti spyware
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kevinmanuel

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Mar - 10:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Anti-spyware: false positive reports Répondre en citant

Hello,

I'm brand new to the Beta Club, but have been a licensed user (and lover!) of XYplorer for a long time. I didn't know where else to post this, so I thought I'd try here. I've been using SuperAntiSpyware as my... well, anti-spyware application for a number of years. I've got a site license for my PC's and up until now, felt that it has done a good job for me.However, as of a day or so ago, right after an update which pushed the anti-spyware database to version 11503 (I have SuperAntiSpyware version 6.0.1142 running), I ran into what I considered to be a brick wall. The application works -- no problem there -- but, running this latest release I noticed that, besides some others, it kicked out each and every version of XYplorer it found on my PC's. They were all tagged as being sinful, dirty, corrupt, and long in need of their individual, weekly Saturday night bath-tub frolic.

Has anybody else encountered these results with the SuperAntiSpyware application, after having it scan XYplorer files? I've been an IT professional for an awful lot of years, so panic wasn't on the list of original items which ran through my mind. In fact, precisely because the results were so uniform across the PC's in my network, the first thought was "False Positive". However, after doing a Google search, I discovered that nobody else had reported similar concerns or results (I find it difficult to believe I'm the first on the planet, for this).So, beyond the fact that I'm new to this forum, did I overlook a secret handshake or something which would have allowed me into the inner sanctum and have my current and former copies and backups of XYplorer receive their proper security blessing? Any help, suggestions, ...even philosophy would be greatly appreciated. 

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.xyplorer.com/xyfc/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12502
Video content company

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Mar - 10:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    bien venu sur le site informatique Index du Forum ->
   anti spyware
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation